I love this beautiful book for so many reasons that I'm making a list.
1. It's a great and very well-told story. Every word is perfectly chosen.
2. It's based on a true story of a very famous person -- Albert Einstein, at around three years of age.
3. It's a relatable story for kids of preschool and early elementary school age.
4. In this day and age of constant comparisons, and growth and learning charts, it is a great reminder to parents, especially first-time parents, that every child will develop at his or her own rate. I have one child, who is now six, and I still need to be reminded.
5. It's a beautifully, wonderfully illustrated book. The illustrations are absolutely perfect for the text and story.