Young Reader in the Making

Young Reader in the Making

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Book 532: The Story of Diva and Flea

The Story of Diva and Flea, written by Mo Willems, illustrated by Tony DiTerlizzi, Disney-Hyperion, 2015.

I bought this book for my seven-year-old son, and took it with us on vacation, and every night I read a chapter or so to him.  The next morning, he would re-read the same passages himself.  He LOVED this book, so I'm letting him write the review:

"I liked this book because Flea is a beautiful black and white cat like our Buster.  And Diva is a white dog that looks like Piper, but is white like Ellie.  She was more like Piper than Ellie, though.  My favorite part was when Flea and Diva became friends.  And I really liked the cloud-cutter because Paris is my favorite city.  And I liked the friendly feet at the end of the book.  The drawings were SO good."

No comments:

Post a Comment