Young Reader in the Making

Young Reader in the Making

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Book 566: Humphrey's School Fair Surprise

I recently won an auction that benefited a public library.  What I won was a copy of this book, signed by the illustrator, and a print of the artwork from this book, also signed by the illustrator.  The reason I entered the contest in the first place, besides wanting to benefit the library, was because my second grade son loves books and has a hamster.

My second grade son has found a new favorite series.

Humphrey the hamster has such a charming voice, and is every bit as clever as our 'Houdini Hamster'.  In fact, he is more clever, because our hamster isn't much of a reader, and has yet to make sign.  Still, my little boy sees a lot of his Benjamin the Houdini Hamster in Humphrey, and can't wait to read more of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment