Young Reader in the Making

Young Reader in the Making

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Book 97: Bad Kitty

Books I Buy for Christmas:

Bad Kitty, Nick Bruel, Roaring Press Books 2007.  (Preschool/Early Elementary)


The star of Bad Kitty is a black and white female kitty who is very sweet, until her food dish is empty. Then she becomes a terror through the alphabet. The concept is funny and even oddly educational, with the alphabet words and the cautionary tale, and the illustrations are delightfully quirky.

I have a sweet black and white cat and a sweet female cat, who both turn into not-so-pleasant kitties when their food dish is empty. When I was recovering from a broken leg, their food dish was empty more often than usual. So, Bad Kitty, I bought for my husband. I'm sure it will end up in my son's room, but it will amuse me on Christmas Day when my husband opens this gift.



For reviews on books to borrow, please see Louise's Blog in Blogs I Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment