Young Reader in the Making

Young Reader in the Making

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Book 37: Little One Step

Book 37: Little One Step, by Simon James, Candlewick Press 2003.   Toddler to Preschool.

This book is so true! My eighteen-month-old son runs around the house like an idiot, or runs through the library pulling books off of the shelves if I set him down for a SECOND. But will he walk on his own when I want him to? -- No way! And so, Little One Step finds he can walk no farther.

I could have sworn that the author is French, because he style is so clean, simple, and yet elegant, but when I looked on the back cover, he appears to be as American as I am. So, there is hope for me yet in the elegance department.

Anyway, Little One Step is a sweet, encouraging book for anyone, especially anyone who needs a little encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment